The St. Pete Wine & Food Festival Presented by Publix encourages all attendees to drink responsibly. Please do not drink and drive.
Should you like to attend the event and choose to be a safe ride home for your friends or family, we do offer a designated driver (DD) option for all four festival days (Thurs – Sun). Here’s how it works:
- Discounted DD tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event at the ticketing booth located at the entrance – no advance purchase available.
- DDs will receive a specific wristband that must be worn during the festival.
- If you’re wearing a DD wristband, you’re not permitted to take even a sip of alcohol. If an event organizer sees this, they will ask you to leave.
- DDs will have access to all food and unlimited bottled water, but will not be provided a tequila, beer or wine glass upon entry.
Discounted DD Pricing:
- Tacos & Tequila Hosted by Red Mesa General Admission (GA) Designated Driver (DD) Ticket: $50
- BEER Night GA DD Ticket: $50
- BEER Night St. Pete VIP DD Ticket: $70
- Grand Tasting Sat GA DD Ticket: $75
- Grand Tasting Sat VIP DD Ticket: $105
- Grand Tasting Sun GA DD Ticket: $75
- Grand Tasting Sun VIP DD Ticket: $105
Special Note to Designated Drivers:
In addition to a cheaper tickets, DDs receive unlimited food and bottled water. If you’re wearing a DD wristband, you’re not supposed to take even a sip of alcohol. If an event organizer sees this, they will ask you to leave.